You can load your WeSwap account with your debit card (Visa and Mastercard) and via bank transfer.
Unfortunately, you can’t load by credit card, PayPal or direct debit.
To load your account:
- Log in into your account
- Click on the +Load button
- Select Bank Transfer or New Debit card
If you are loading via Bank Transfer:
- Select the currency you want to load by clicking on the arrow next to the currency (load in the same currency of your bank account to avoid extra charges)
- You'll be provided with the details to do a bank transfer, which you can copy
You will be able to choose between Local and Swift:
- Local: are details if you make a bank transfer domestically, e.g. your bank account is in UK and you are loading GBP. You can use Local bank transfer details if you have an EU bank account and you are loading in EUR
- Swift: are details for international transfers only, for example, if you need to load USD, CAD and other oversee currencies
If you are loading via Debit Card:
- If it's the first time you load via Debit Card, you'll need to select New Debit card
- Enter your card details and click on Done
- Enter the amount and select the currency either clicking on the currency logo (a list of available loading currencies will come up) or the arrow.
- If you want to save this card for future payments, select the box next to Would you like to save this card?
- Click on Load
- A new page will confirm you if the payment has been successful - If not please check your card details before trying again.
Debit card loads are instant, for bank transfers if the sending bank supports instant transfers, the transfer will arrive in a few seconds. Otherwise, it will take up to 2 working days.
If it has taken more than 2 working days, please do get in touch with us here below, by sending a copy of your proof of payment. This will need to show:
- The account numbers from where you did the bank transfer and to which bank account you sent the funds to.
- The amount sent
- The date of the payment
As soon as we receive this, we’ll investigate and get back to you.