Having an up to date mobile number is important to receive your OTP!
You can change your mobile number in your account:
- Log in into your account
- Click on the Setting icon on the top right of the screen
- Select Personal Details
- Click on the Pencil icon on the top right of the screen to edit your details
- Enter your passcode or biometric authentication (if you set it up)
- To change some of the details you'll need to get in touch with us - a pop up will remind you so - click on Ok
- You'll see again your account details, scroll down to the bottom of the page and update your mobile number
- We'll send you an OTP via text to your updated mobile number - Enter the OTP
You'll see the message Profile updated, you can now log in with the new mobile number.
Note: Much like the customer email, the customer's phone number also serves as a unique identifier and so, two accounts cannot have the same mobile number. If you try to edit the number with one already in use by another WeSwap account you'll see the message "Number is already in use".