You can check your balance and transactions in any currency wallet at any time in the WeSwap 2.0 App.
When in the "Wallet" tab, you would find some arrows next to the wallet you are in. By tapping them, you would change the wallets and see the balance and transactions in those ones.
Please note that the first wallet you see when you open the App is the favourite/primary wallet. If you want to add a wallet to your view, or change the favourite/primary one, check our dedicated FAQ.
You can check your transactions in each currency wallet:
- Go in the currency wallet needed following the prompts above
- Once in the wallet, pointing the finger in the middle of the screen, swipe up.
- All time: you can select a specific period you want to see your transactions
- All types: You can check a specific category of transactions (i.e. swaps, loads, bank transfers)
- In the last line you can see the balance in that wallet and, tapping the lateral arrows, you can change currency wallet and check the transactions in other currencies.